This course is the result of more than two years of research, personal and professional inquiry, soul-searching with a singular end goal in mind.
To figure out a way to get through the next major disruption more gracefully than we did the last.
We decided that it was not enough to simply hope that we never have to experience the severe emotional and financial impacts that we experienced when Covid shutdown our Pilates studio for months in April of 2020.
To do that we knew that we had to begin by
- Analyzing the situations we found ourselves in more thoroughly.
- Committing to develop multiple ideas, weighing all options, and only committing time and resources to the soundest of ideas.
- Making sure that our plans were built on a solid framework that was governed by principles known to reliably produce measurable progress toward our overriding objective.
Our Overriding Objective
- To be profitable, quarter to quarter, year to year with or without disruptions.
- Seek out, understand and learn to attract an additional and completely different customer type.
- To establish secondary revenue streams in addition to our primary and traditional revenue streams.
- Do that without depleting our energy and human resources or compromising the quality of service to our existing in person clients.
No one ever plans to fail, but thanks to the pandemic we woke up to the reality that we, like so many others like us, we were failing to plan thoughtfully and thoroughly.
This Course Is Not a Sales Pitch
It is a comprehensive "Open Source" business plan that is fundamentally different than the traditional boutique fitness service business plan that is almost universal across the industry.
What we have learned is that what needs to be done, can not effectively be done alone. The reasons for that are very clearly outlined in this material.
This course lays out a comprehensive business plan that requires a group of like-minded boutique fitness experts who also share the same desires to take power over disruption and reliably secure economic and emotional abundance for a business, our families, our employees and our clients.
In lesson 1, we lead with the invitation we make to any fitness experts that want to join Fitstreams.club in this mission.
That may not be you, but it might be someone you know. Someone that might be upset if you didn't let them know about the opportunity.
In the end, you'll have the understanding you need to join us, or to refer others that you know that might wish to, or both!
The more people that understand what were doing, the faster we will build the cooperative coalition of like-minded experts necessary to reach the critical mass this business plan requires for success.
Yours in Fitness
Mark Firehammer, Laurie Johnson, Katrina Hawley